Ticketmaster and St Helens RLFC sign long-term ticketing technology agreement
Ticketmaster Sport is delighted to announce that St Helens Rugby League Football Club has signed an exclusive long-term ticketing technology partnership. Thanks to Ticketmaster, Saints fans will see huge improvements in their ticketing experience as well as a number of technological innovations that will revolutionise the way fans interact with their club.
Saints listened to their fans’ issues with their previous ticketing solution, and decided to move forward with Ticketmaster following a market wide review.
Ticketmaster is already the world’s industry-leading ticketing solution provider, supplying the ticketing solutions for the sporting world’s most famous brands including Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal, West Ham and the NFL.
New features that will be introduced as part of the partnership for the new ticketing platform include:
• Full mobile optimisation so fans can use mobile tickets to enter Totally Wicked Stadium.
• All season and match tickets will be fully digital and compatible with digital wallets.
• Fans will be able to manage their own tickets including upgrades and transfers to friends and family.
• Through Ticketmaster’s ‘Friends and Family’ functionality the ticket-purchasing process will be easier for everyone.
• A system fully enhanced and adapted for accessibility.
Chris Gratton, Managing Director at Ticketmaster Sport commented: “We’re very excited about working with a prestigious and historic club such as St Helens R.L.F.C. to allow their fans to benefit from Ticketmaster’s cutting-edge technology. Fans will enjoy a seamless ticketing experience that will allow them to focus on what is essential to them: supporting their team.”
Dave Hutchinson, Saints General Manager said: “We are very excited to be partnering with Ticketmaster, a global brand and a leader in their field, which aligns with our visions as a Club. We are aware of the difficulties supporters have faced in the past and having listened to their issues, we are confident that our new ticketing partner will provide a first-class platform going forwards.”
Match tickets for the upcoming 2023/24 season will go on sale fully powered by Ticketmaster’s technology.