BAM CLOTHING | HIGH PERFORMING SUMMER TRAINING KIT | www.bambooclothing.co.uk
HIGH PERFORMING SUMMER TRAINING KIT
Bamboo fabric comes into its own for summer training: the natural properties include temperature control and moisture wicking; it is anti bacterial and anti static; it provides UV protection, cutting out 97.5% of harmful UV rays. Whether you are running, hiking, climbing or working out, BAM keeps you comfortable so you can concentrate on the job in hand.
FROM THE TOP:
NEW for summer 2017
Zip Neck Sports Top in Graphite Space Dye/Black £34 (far right) and Abstract/India Ink £38. (left)
Flattering and the ultimate in practical comfort.
Air Panelled Vest £20 in Slate/Track Orange
From boot camp to beach in the lightweight ‘Air’ fabric, this updated design is a winner
Training T-Shirt £28 available in Ocean Blue/White. A lightweight ‘Air’ sports T in a flattering trim fit cut.
TO THE BOTTOM:
Side Stripe Athletic Shorts £40 in Black/Ocean Blue. Ideal for working out, in BAM’s medium sweat fabric
Athletic Shorts £35 in Ocean Blue. Super comfy sweat shorts in BAM’s heavy sweat fabric
Enduro Compression Shorts £28 in Black. Comfortable ‘next to the skin’ shorts in BAM’s super supportive, heavy weight, Enduro fabric.
AND BACK TO BASICS:
‘Air’ Branded Boxers £15 in Chalk Blue/Navy. Possibly the most comfortable underwear for summer training in BAM’s lightweight ‘Air’ fabric.
Contrast Trainer Socks £15 for pack of three. Available in Black/Antracite and White/Navy. The padded fabric, with terry knit on the sole and added arch support, provides supreme comfort in all temparatures. The sock is designed with a ‘lip’ at the back so they don’t slip down when worn.
Check out the complete SS17 Collection at bambooclothing.co.uk
Benefits of bamboo:
• Soft & luxurious – bamboo is to cotton what cashmere is to wool – a more luxurious feel
• Antibacterial – bacteria does not live well in this fabric so it doesn’t get smelly, even after many days
• Anti-static – so it sits very well next to your skin, not clinging to it
• Moisture wicking – BAM fabric absorbs moisture away from the skin keeping you drier
• Thermo-control – thanks to hollow microfibers, it keeps you cooler in the heat; warmer in the cold
• UV protection – it cuts out 97.5% of harmful UV rays so perfect for travel and holiday cover ups
And good for the environment:
• Super Fast – bamboo is the fasted growing plant in the world so yields more often from the same plot
• Greater Yield – bamboo yields the same volume as cotton from 10% of the land area
• Grows Naturally – it thrives naturally without using pesticides or fertilisers, and only needs rain water to grow
• Biodegradable – 100% biodegradable
• Soil Stability – as a grass, bamboo is cut not uprooted so is good for the soil. Plus it can be grown on slopes that are not viable for other crops