BREAKING NEWS: Banbridge RFC Announcement!!!!!! Exciting new development to be launched on 27th October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 minutes, 59 seconds Read

From its inception late in 1925, Banbridge RFC has never been a club to stand still. Continual improvements in the club facilities over the subsequent 87 years have allowed Banbridge to grow into the thriving community club that it is today.

The grounds remained largely unchanged for much of the club’s earlier years, with Banbridge playing matches on two sloping pitches on poorly drained ground at Rifle Park. A new clubhouse was built in 1981, and a new pitch opened in 1989. Two more pitches, a training area and floodlights were added in the late 90’s allowing the club to turn the original pitches over to pasture on what is now known as Old Rifle Park.

More recently the club invested in a clubhouse extension adding the club shop, office, new and enhanced changing facilities, and a gym. And in 2008 the clubhouse underwent a significant refurbishment to improve the bar and function room areas.

On the 27th October, Club President Stephen Cross and Junior Club Chairman Tim Honeyford will announce the club’s latest plans for development, and will be asking for your help and support to ensure Banbridge maintains its position to the fore of club rugby in Ulster and Ireland.

Similar Posts